follow up with a series of articles talking how the professional sommelier Diego Vita can recommend the best wines. During this exhaustive and important aside, we have divided the topics as follows:
- The importance of the strenghts
- Basic and main features to rank a wine
- Score ? Why it is so significant
- The great wines are born from charming estates
- Chianti: a perfect pairing for all palates
The great wines are born from charming estates
Chianti La Pieve and Chianti Fortebraccio Riserva wines are produced in the beautiful Chianti hills close to Montaione, a small Tuscan village in the Chianti area near Florence, originating from the Etruscan and Roman ages. The wine estate covers almost 40 hectares all organic, in a wonderful place ideal for its position and the morphology of the land, characterized by sinuous hills and territories perpetually exposed to the sun.
The entire production process has kept alive the link with tradition, but at the same time making the most of the extraordinary climatic qualities and conditions of the territory through continuous improvements and investments in the vineyards and in the cellar, that have allowed to increase over time the quality of the wines up to levels of absolute excellence.
From the vineyards Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Cherry, Colorino and Merlot grapes are obtained, according to the best tradition of Chianti, planted in soils with different altitudes which, thanks to the calibrated temperature excursions, give rich and intense aromas. The vineyards underline and characterize a path that has to be considered an ideal model to respect and save the environment and the consumer health, which has led the winery to adopt the regulations and procedures for the “Organic Certification”, obtained in the year 2002, with the aim of producing wines of the highest quality in a fully sustainable manner.
The Data Sheets:
Chianti La Pieve和Chianti Fortebraccio Riserva葡萄酒是在靠近Montaione的美麗Chianti山中生產的，Montaione是佛羅倫薩附近Chianti地區的一個托斯卡納小村莊，起源於伊特魯里亞和羅馬時代。該酒莊佔地近40公頃，全部為有機土地，地理位置優越，是其地理位置和土地形態的理想之地，其特徵是蜿蜒的山丘和永久暴露於陽光下的地區。
That was the substantial characteristics, on the next article we will treat another important topic: Chianti: a perfect pairing for all palates
NEXT ARTICLE: Chianti, a perfect pairing for all palates
- 54Italy and Chianti, the most awarded by Wine Spectator, present their excellences: Chianti la Pieve and Chianti Fortebraccio riserva Regardless of the classification system used, the excellence for a wine is always between 90 and 95 points, denoting a very high quality product. Given that most of the wines (or…
- 51Chianti La Pieve and Chianti Fortebraccio Riserva are top quality organic wines The sale of organic products, and in particular organic wines, has recently grown exponentially in the huge Chinese market, together with the awareness of Chinese consumers towards healthy and quality. The Chinese are in fact increasingly informed about…